Monday, March 10, 2008

What's Happening with Kidd Motorsports?

Hey everyone, Welcome to my new blog/website. I wanted to do something a bit more old-school and have something more personal to me than the standard driver website. The great folks at Digital Beckley have produced a quality website for me over the past couple of years and for that I am very thankful. I still intend on posting pictures and press releases on that site.(www.michaelkiddracing.com)

This season though, I thought I would start this blog-just to put my thoughts and opinions out there and to report to you how my racing season is progressing. No corporate BS press releases, just me, telling you how my weekend went. The good and the bad. I hope to post a few pictures, maybe some practice times and qualifying times from the weekend. I just might even do live updates from the track on race day. Who knows really, I sure don't. All I know for sure is that here it is-so I guess we'll just take it from there......

No comments: